School Tax Bill Information
School tax bills are mailed to taxpayers at the end of August every year.
Methods of Payment:
** POST DATED CHECKS WILL BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY **
** WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH PAYMENTS **
- Mail the tax bill coupon along with payment to:
PO Box 2002
Tuxedo, NY 10987
Attn: School Tax Collector
Phone: 351-2296 Ext: 2022
******* Payments must be postmarked by due date to avoid penalties
To pay in person at the Tuxedo School District Business Office:
1 Tornado Drive Tuxedo, NY 10987
Mon – Fri 10 am-3 pm
Saturday, September 21, 2019 – 10 am-1pm
Make checks payable to Tuxedo UFSD Tax Collector
Tax Payment Schedule
Tax Payments prior to November 1, 2019
Payments made at the School District Tax Collector’s office:
- No penalty is charged if payment is made on or before October 1, 2019.
- 2 % penalty – Payments made between October 2 – October 31
- The school district cannot accept payments after November 2.
Tax Payments – November 1-15
- Payments made at the Orange County Commissioner of Finance.
- Contact the Commissioner of Finance in Goshen, NY at (845) 291-2480 for payment information.
- 3% penalty – Payments at Orange County Commissioner of Finance until 5 pm on November 15.
- The Orange County Commissioner of Finance will not accept payment after November 15.
- PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED